Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Homestudy arrives...fundraising starts!!



We waited and waited and FINALLY our HOME STUDY  has arrived!! We are NOW officially entering Phase 2 of this process.  This afternoon and evening we all sat and put together packets to mail out to actually start our fundraising.....SCARY.  Of course, we get everything typed, printed, stapled and put in envelopes ready to goooooooo and realize that we have a HUGE misprint!  Our blog address was printed wrong on our cover letter....uggggg.  So we took a deep breath, refocused and opened them all back up to fix the problem.... Going into this next phase of raising the money for the adoption is perhaps my most anxious part.  In my mind, I can't even CONCEIVE of raising this much money ($37,000.00)....BUT I do truly believe that God can do the impossible so once again we step out on faith with much prayer and anticipation.  One step further to bringing our children home....... 




2 comments:

  1. I am so happy and excited for your family!!! I love that we get to follow you on this journey and pray with you along the way. My Husband and I have always been open to adopt so this will be a learning experience for us as well.

    May God bless you abundantly!!

    Love,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting. I love you guys and I can't wait to see how the Lord works all this out in his perfect way!

    ReplyDelete